Polaris has an extensive network of contacts with various owners worldwide and is able to fix part or full project and general cargoes for worldwide destinations. Having handled the fixtures and movement of various project cargoes, Polaris has the expertise and the knowledge to guide charterers through the various stages of cargo fixture to fulfill their requirements and protect their interests. Polaris has always had clean fixtures with cargoes being loaded and discharged under careful scrutiny by our expert team.Why use Polaris as your cargo brokers?
- Polaris has a committed team of ship brokers who are highly skilled and knowledgeable.
- Given our vast experience in this specialized field we are able to offer reliable commercial, technical and contractual advice to our clients to ensure they understand their part of the responsibilities and commitments under the contract, as well as that of the carriers.
- Our broking team is highly proactive and we are not "Post Man" brokers. We understand the clients freight requirements prior to suggesting the right solution, taking into account the nature of the cargo, L/C requirements etc.
- As port agents for various leading European project carriers for several years, we are highly experienced in specialized cargo operations and able to offer additional operational advice to our clients.
- We are also able to offer post fixture assistance with follow up till the cargo arrives safely at its destination and is discharged.
- We have handled and fixed a wide variety of cargoes which include gas turbines and accessories, transformers, oil well pipes and equipment, rig parts, porta cabin, earth moving equipment, generators, luxury yachts, seismic boats and equipment, tug boats, steel structures, plates & coils, ro/ro units etc.